eDeposits is an added feature with our Android® or Apple® app for your mobile device. This feature allows you to deposit a check by taking a picture of the front and back of the check with your Android or iPhone.
To access eDeposits:
- Log onto eMobile with your online banking credentials.
- Select Deposits from the menu.
- Select New Deposit. The Deposits menu becomes available.
Note: If the Deposits menu item is not displayed, then you are not eligible for mobile deposit. Please call the Deposit Operations Department at 603-436-5250.
- Select the account to deposit funds.
- Enter the deposit amount of the check. Select Continue.
- You will be prompted to take a picture of the front and back of the check. After each image is taken, select Use Photo to send the image or Retake.
(The images are validated to ensure image quality and to validate that the back of the check has been endorsed.)
Note: Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Mobile Deposit Only".
- Verify it has not been deposited before via phone.
- Read hand or machine printed amount from image.
- Compare amount read from image to amount entered.
- Submit a Deposit. (Once the image is sent you will be prompted to confirm deposit amount).
- Deposit Pending. The deposit remains in the pending status until approved.
- Deposit History. Once a deposit is approved and posted to your account, you will see it recorded in the deposit history.
- Before logging into the eMobile app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Mobile Deposit Only."
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- Save your check in a secure location until you receive your statement, and then destroy it.
- For your own information, once you submit your deposit – Write on the front of the check that it was an eDeposit and the Date it was submitted. (so you don't accidentally try to deposit it again at a later date)
Deposits received before 4:00 pm ET on a business day are reviewed by a member of the Piscataqua Savings Bank Deposit Operations staff and credited to your account during our nightly processing. (Deposits received after 5:00 pm ET on a business day, over the weekend or on a holiday are considered to be deposited the next business day.)
Mobile Capture Terms and Conditions