See What You Can Do
Savings & Checking Accounts
Creating a savings or checking account at Piscataqua Savings is a simple and quick process. Find the account that best suits your current needs by reviewing the options below and then stop by anytime. Our helpful, friendly staff is here to serve you. And remember, there are NO minimum balance requirements and NO fees on our Savings accounts!
- NOW Checking – An interest bearing account with low minimum balance requirements. This account comes with a free debit card, free Internet access and free bill pay service. We will refund up to $10.00 per month in surcharge fees.
- eAccess Checking – If you do not write checks and are looking for a completely electronic account, with no monthly service charge*, eAccess is for you. This account incorporates online banking & bill pay, eStatements, Visa® Debit Card, Zelle® and we will refund all ATM fees the other banks Charge.
- Companion Checking – If you are a Loan or Trust customer or have a Premier Money Market account with us, you qualify for this TOTALLY FREE account that offers many extras such as free checks, free money orders and Treasurer’s checks, free domestic wire transfers, a free safe deposit box for one year, and more. We will refund all ATM fees another bank may charge.
- Business Checking – If you own a small business or have basic business checking needs we can help. This account has minimal service charges and you can reduce those charges by keeping small balances. We will refund up to $10.00 per month in ATM fees another bank may charge.
- Passbook – This is for customers who like passbooks and enjoy watching their savings grow every time they come into the bank. We’ll pay you interest on your savings and you’ll never pay any service charges no matter what your balance.
- Statement – This savings account is for customers who want to receive a statement of transactions every month. We’ll pay you interest on your savings and you’ll never pay any service charges. We can also combine your Savings statement with your Checking account statement.
- Vacation Club – If you’re planning a special trip this passbook will help you get there. We’ll pay interest on your account and you’ll never pay any service charges. On May 1st of each year we’ll send you a check for the balance on your account and you’ll be on your way to a great vacation!
- Christmas Club – A great way to plan for holiday gift giving is to earn interest on your savings. We’ll send you a check on October 31st so you can start your shopping. As with all our accounts there are no monthly service charges, even for small balances.
- Health Savings Account – The HSA product is designed for individuals who are covered by a High Deductible Health Care plan as defined by the IRS. This account has all the same features and functions as our NOW checking account. We offer a very competitive rate with the convenience of no fixed maturity date, check writing capabilities and a debit card.
- Certificate of Deposit – This special CD was designed just for kids. There is a small opening balance requirement and additional deposits can be made after opening. This Certificate has a five-year term but can be closed without penalty any time after two years.
- Savings – This Passbook account features a special interest rate just for kids. This is a terrific way to teach children how much fun it can be to see their money grow. There are no monthly service charges and each child receives their own passbook and a Kids’ Bank Membership card. An account can be opened with just a penny!
*A per check fee applies to written checks
**ATM fees apply to all non- SUM® ATMs
Satisfaction surveys are sent to our clients after their loan closings & account openings.
In the Community
We actively support a wide range of local organizations and activities.
Online Banking Login
Log onto your Online Account here.
Online Account Opening
Open a checking, savings, money market or certificate of deposit account online.