Families Rely On Us
Residents in the Seacoast community and family members worldwide rely on us for Trust services because of the personal attention, flexibility and peace of mind we bring to them. How a trust will work for you is very personalized and we confer with you and your advisors to help design a plan which addresses your needs and wishes.
We’re proud to offer comprehensive services to individuals and families seeking a long-term relationship they know they can count on.
Our full service trust and administration services include:
- Comprehensive management services for trusts and estates, non-profit organizations;
- Professional fiduciary – experienced, bonded, ethical and regulated;
- Competitive and fully disclosed fee structure based on the market value of the assets under management;
- Certified professionals to manage investments while providing overall tax, financial and estate planning assistance;
- Estate settlements and trust administration services.
We would be pleased to serve as Trustee for you, or as a Co-Trustee with you or a family member, or with another designated individual. Understanding how a Trust works and the duties associated with being a successor can be overwhelming to an untrained individual or can lead to undesired results. Our experience, education, certifications and training allow us to guide you through the legal, investment, tax and reporting issues.
Piscataqua Savings Bank
Trust & Investment Department
15 Pleasant Street, 2nd Floor
Portsmouth, NH 03801Phone:603.430.2955 or 800.286.5254
Hours:8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays or by appointment.
Please Note: e-mail to and from us is not secure. Customers should not e-mail us sensitive, personal identifying information such as account numbers. We will not respond to any request requiring us to e-mail personal identifying information.