Home > Deposits > Online Banking > eDeposits >
We’re Here To Help
Piscataqua Mobile Deposit – Terms & Conditions
- The Mobile Deposit service (hereafter called eDeposit) provides you the ability to make deposits to your designated eligible Accounts using the Software. You may use eDeposit service to scan an image of original paper checks (“Original Checks”) that are drawn on or payable through United States financial institutions (each a “Check Image”) and to electronically submit the Check Image and associated deposit information to Piscataqua Savings Bank for deposit into a designated eligible account for collection thereafter by Piscataqua Savings Bank. A Check Image submitted to Piscataqua Savings Bank electronically for deposit is not deemed received until Piscataqua Savings Bank accepts and confirms receipt of your Check Image deposit.
- Your use of eDeposit service is subject to these requirements:
* To access eDepost service you must have or acquire and maintain a compatible handheld device and wireless plan from a compatible wireless carrier.
* You must request access and be approved by Piscataqua Savings Bank, to use eDeposit service.
*You must scan and submit Check Images for deposit to any of your eligible accounts within the dollar limits (“Deposit Limits”) established for you by Piscataqua Savings Bank. Piscataqua Savings Bank reserves the right to limit the frequency and dollar amount of deposits submitted through eDeposit Service. If you exceed the Deposit Limits established for you, Piscataqua Savings Bank may, at its sole discretion, accept or refuse the Check Image deposit. If at any time Piscataqua Savings Bank accepts a Check Image depost that exceeds your Deposit Limits, Piscataqua Savings Bank may at any time at its sole discretion raise or lower the Deposit Limits
*By requesting access to eDepost service, you authorize Piscataqua Savings Bank to provide you with access to all of the eligible accounts you designate to participate in eDeposit service. The following account types are currently eligible for eDeposit Service: Personal Checking, Personal Savings, and Personal Money Market Accounts
- Scanning and submitting Check Image deposits does not constitute receipt of the deposit by Piscataqua Savings Bank. Generally, Check Image deposits received prior to 4:00 PM, Eastern Time are processed on the Business Day of receipt. Any Check Image deposit received after this time or on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays when Piscataqua Savings Bank is closed will be processed on Piscataqua Savings Bank’s next Business Day. Acknowledgment that your Check Image deposit has been received by Piscataqua Savings Bank does not mean that the Check Image deposit was received error free. Piscataqua Savings Bank will make funds available for checks and items received, accepted and successfully processed through eDeposit service according to our standard funds availability policy.
- You agree to restrictively endorse any item transmitted as “For Mobile Deposit Only to Piscataqua Savings Bank Acct. #XXX” under your endorsement. Piscataqua Savings Bank reserves the right to reject any items transmitted if endorsement requirements are not met.
- You may verify receipt and the amount of your Check Image deposit credited to your account by reviewing your statement online or by calling Piscataqua Savings Bank customer service at 603- 436-5250 or 1-800-286-5254.
- You agree that you will use eDeposit service to scan only Original Checks payable to you, properly endorsed by you, drawn on financial institutions in the United States with a valid ABA/Routing Number, denominated in U.S. Dollars, and intended for deposit by you to your designated Account with Piscataqua Savings Bank. All other items may be deposited by alternate methods such as in person or by mail including a completed account deposit slip.
- You understand that Piscataqua Savings Bank is not obligated to accept for deposit any Check Image that Piscataqua Savings Bank, in its sole discretion, determines to be ineligible for eDeposit service. Ineligible items include: Check Images of items drawn on banks located outside the United States, Check Images that are illegible, images of checks previously converted to Substitute Checks (as defined by Check 21), and Check Images with unreadable magnetic ink character recognition (“MICR”) information. The quality of any Check Image must comply with the requirements established from time to time by ANSI (American National Standards Institute), the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Board, or any other regulatory agency, clearing house or association. You acknowledge and agree that even if Piscataqua Savings Bank does not identify a Check Image as ineligible, the Check Image may be returned to Piscataqua Savings Bank because, among other reasons, the Check Image or any Substitute Check created from the Check Image is deemed ineligible by the financial institution upon which it is drawn or any intermediate collecting financial institution. Piscataqua Savings Bank’s failure to identify a Check Image you transmit to Piscataqua Savings Bank as ineligible shall not preclude or limit your obligations.
- You shall fully destroy each Original Check in your Check Image deposit thirty (30) days following receipt and crediting of your Check Image deposit. Prior to destruction you shall maintain each Original Check in a secure location. You understand each Original Check must be fully destroyed following any retention period and that a paper shredder is one such method to assure destruction. You are responsible if an Original Check is misused following submission by Check Image deposit and its full destruction.
- You make the following representations and warranties:
* You shall not alter any Original Check or Check Image and shall review the Check Image to ensure that it accurately represents all of the information on the front and back of the Original Check at the time you scanned the Check Image
* You shall submit to Piscataqua Savings Bank only Check Images which are suitable for processing, including but not limited to, Check Images that are legible and contain machine-readable MICR data.
* You shall destroy the Original Checks as stated above.
* You shall not submit to Piscataqua Savings Bank or to any other person or entity, for deposit or credit, any Original Check if a Check Image of the Original Check has already been submitted and accepted for deposit into your account with Piscataqua Savings Bank or which you previously submitted to, and was accepted by any other person or entity for deposit.
* You shall not deposit into your Account with Piscataqua Savings Bank, or any other deposit taking institution. or otherwise negotiate or transfer to anyone, any Original Check that you submitted as a Check Image deposit to Piscataqua Saving Bank unless, following receipt of you resubmission, Piscataqua Savings Bank notifies you that the Check Image is ineligible and not accepted for deposit of that the Check Image of any Substitute Check created from the Image is refused by the financial institution upon which it is drawn
* You shall indemnify, defend, and hold Piscataqus Savings Bank and its agents from and against all liability, damage, and loss arising from any claims, suits, or demands, brought by third parties with respect to any Check Image, Substitute Check, or Original Check processed through eDeposit service as described above.
* You shall use eDeposit service only for your own personal use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You shall not make the edDeposit service available or transfer your rights to use eDeposit service for the benefit of any third party.
- Piscataqua Savings Bank will acknowledge receipt of your Check Image deposit submitted through eDeposit service and notify you if a Check Image is not eligible for deposit. Piscataqua Savings Bank’s ability to provide eDeposit service is conditioned upon the availability of the wireless or computer services and systems used in transmitting your requests and Piscataqua Savings Bank’s response. Piscataqua Savings Bank shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage incurred due to the failure or interruption of eDeposit service, wireless or computer services or systems, resulting from the act or omission of any third party or other causes not reasonably within Piscataqua Savings Bank’s control.
- All fees and charges related to any Account you access with eDeposit service as stated in the applicable Fee Schedule for the Account will remain in effect when using eDeposit service. The monthly fees and charges, if any, for the use of eDeposit Service are found in the applicable Fee Schedule.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE YOUR USE OF EDEPOSIT SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) IS AT YOUR RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PISCATAQUA SAVINGS BANK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. PISCATAQUA SAVINGS BANK MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT EDEPOSIT SERVICE (i) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, (iii) THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM EDEPOSIT SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND (iv) THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED. IN NO EVENT WILL PISCATAQUA SAVINGS BANK BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE EDEPOSIT SERVICE OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF PISCATAQUA SAVINGS BANK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- You agree that Piscataqua Savings Bank may provide you with all disclosures, notices, and other communications about eDeposit service, and any future amendments or changes or additions to this Agreement, in electronic form. Piscataqua Savings Bank will provide all future updates to the Agreement by posting the updated Agreement on the Website. At your request, Piscataqua Savings Bank agrees to provide you with a paper copy of this Agreement. You may request paper copies of this Agreement by calling Customer Service at 603-436-5250 or 1-800-286-5254. Your consent to receive notices and updates in electronic form only will apply for as long as you use eDeposit service. You may withdraw your consent at any time by choosing to cancel eDeposit service. Piscataqua Savings Bank may amend or change the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement (including changes in the fees and charges hereunder) by giving notice to you at least the minimum notice required by law or regulation before the effective date of the amendment or change. Amendments may include adding new terms or conditions and deleting existing terms and conditions. Prior notice need not be given where an immediate change in terms or conditions is necessary to maintain or restore the security of eDeposit service or the safety of Piscataqua Savings Bank’s relationship with you or is otherwise required immediately by law or applicable regulation. Piscataqua Savings Bank shall thereafter promptly advise you of any such change in writing.