A rate to celebrate.
In celebration of Portsmouth’s 400th birthday, we are now offering 16.23% interest rate, APY* of 17.62% on balances up to $1,623.**
What you’ll need to open an account:
- Child’s Social Security Number
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License
- Parent/Guardian’s Social Security Number
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
** Minimum balance to open and earn APY is $0.01. This is a variable rate and may change at any time. Balances over $1,623 will earn the current Kids Savings variable interest rate. The promotion is available for new and existing customers under 18 years old who reside in our market area. For information on market area, please see our website or call us. Offer is subject to change at any time, offer good until 12/31/23.
Visit our Portsmouth location to open an account today.
About Piscataqua Kids’ Bank
Learning the multiplication table or how to do laundry isn’t exactly fun, but learning about money can be. With three different age groups served and a set of resources for each, Piscataqua Savings Bank is your trusted partner for teaching your kids the fundamentals of financial literacy.
- The Kids’ Bank savings interest rate is always 0.25% higher than a regular “grown-up” account, with no fees, ever.
- Kids have access to our popular coin exchange machine.
- Friendly bankers, programs and online resources help teach children about money.
Kids’ Bank Resources & Activities
Click on the link below to find fun activity sheets to help you learn even more about numbers and your very own bank. Come back again soon and we’ll have new ones for you to try!